Become A Provider
Membership in the Trusted Hands NetworkSM is a privilege reserved for just a few. Only the best providers in each area are eligible to be part of the Network after passing a rigorous criminal and financial background check to ensure the safety of all customers. If you think you have what it takes to become a member, please call (866) 297-0455 or send an email to email@example.com.
Every agency in our network must abide by the Trusted Hands Network pledge:
- We pledge to treat every family with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy and warmth.
- We pledge to listen to each family’s needs and match them with the caregiver that will best fit their requirements, match their personality and provide the best service.
- We pledge to make the goal of staying at home a reality for each family, for as long as possible.
- We pledge to only provide the most qualified in-home care providers and to ensure they have thorough background checks and no criminal records.
- We pledge to place quality at the top of our service delivery goals.
- We pledge to monitor each family’s feedback on an ongoing basis and ensure their needs are being met.
- We pledge to remain in good standing with the National Association of Home Care and Hospice, our state associations and the Better Business Bureau.
We look forward to hearing from you!